Balancing Impeller for the Blower Manufacturers Industry
To ensure performance, a rotating mass requires precision balancing. At N.E.T. & Die, Inc. we used our automated equipment to dynamically balance the impeller shown here for a blower manufacturer. Inside our facility, we operate a Hoffman PCXV CNC single-plane vertical dynamic balancer capable of handling up to 42" diameter parts weighing up to 150 lbs.
The aluminum blower impeller pictured here featured a diameter of 36". We were able to program in the balance specifications directly, and the integrated mill allowed us to remove materials at specific locations to make the necessary corrections, all to tolerance of ±.0005 mils.
By applying their technical skills to operation of our high precision equipment, our specialists were able to process this job within a narrow time frame. If you are interested in learning more about our dynamic balancing capabilities, contact us today.
Balancing Impeller Project Highlights
- Product Name
- Product Description
- Balancing Impeller
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Dynamic Balancing
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Hoffman PCXV-11100D CNC Vertical Dynamic Balancer
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Diameter: 36"
- Tightest Tolerances
- ±.0005 mils
- Material Used
- Material Finish
- Additional Facts
- Single plane balancer capable of handling 42" diameter part up to 150 lbs weight
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Balancing specifications on machine computer system
- Industry for Use
- Blower manufacturers
- Delivery / Turnaround Time
- 3-5 days
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing